Clinical Decision Support Mechanism (CDSM) Solution
Ensure imaging procedures
you perform will get reimbursed
How do I get started?
- Visit the Infinx CDSM Solution web portal
- Register for an account by clicking on “Register” under the [Login] button
- After you click on “Register” you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Ordering Physician Name
- Ordering Physician NPI
- User Role
- Organization Name
- Organization Address
- Ordering Physician Email and Phone Number
- Click [Register]
- You will receive an email from Infinx with your temporary password
- Enter your username (email address) and temporary password. You will then be directed to create a new password
- After a new password has been created, you will be navigated to the “New Consult” page where you can enter in your first CDSM consult!
Do you offer a free trial period?
Infinx allows any physician’s office to register to use the Infinx CDSM solution. We do provide a free trial period of up to 200 consults. After that you will need to contact Infinx sales to convert to full access with no limit on transactions.
Who is authorized to use the Infinx CDSM Solution?
The following roles are included in this definition:
- Physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or clinical nurse specialist
- Certified registered nurse anesthetist
- Certified nurse-midwife
- Clinical social worker
- Clinical psychologist
- Registered dietitian or nutrition professional
What are the benefits of using the Infinx CDSM Solution?
- One solution for managing CDSM requests for Medicare consults and prior authorizations
- Support both referring and furnishing providers with the ability to request a CDSM consult even if it was missed at order creation
- Follow-up and get a CDSM consult completed, even if was missed at order creation