Ensure your advanced imaging procedures are reimbursed by Medicare.
Why Use Infinx’s CDSM Solution?
- Can easily integration with your EMR/EHR/RIS to receive CDSM certificates seamlessly
- A solution that supports both ordering and furnishing physicians and can assess the workflow both proactively and reactively
- Follow-up and get a CDSM consult completed, even if was missed at order creation
- One solution to automate your CDSM and prior authorization workflow using cloud-based, AI-drive software, all managed in one place
How do I get started?
- Visit the Infinx CDSM Solution web portal
- Register for an account by clicking on “Register” under the [Login] button
- After you click on “Register” you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Ordering Physician Name
- Ordering Physician NPI
- User Role
- Organization Name
- Organization Address
- Ordering Physician Email and Phone Number
- Click [Register]
- You will receive an email from Infinx with your temporary password
- Enter your username (email address) and temporary password. You will then be directed to create a new password
- After a new password has been created, you will be navigated to the “New Consult” page where you can enter in your first CDSM consult!
Radiology & Imaging Centers
We understand the complex issues that radiology groups experience and can improve your payment lifecycle with both patient access and RCM solutions.
Cardiology practices know the pain of the payment lifecycle. Virtually every procedure and test requires a prior authorization. The volume of requirements produces a strain on resources.
We understand the complexity of prior authorizations for orthopedic procedures and can provide you with complete prior authorization coverage to help streamline your workflow.
We Love Helping Our Clients
“We have lowered our costs by 50% with Infinx. Now there are no appointment cancellations. Our urgent prior authorization requests are processed on time, and our physicians no longer have to manage insurance companies.”
“Before Infinx, we had inconsistent preauthorization turnaround times and approval rates. Now we see overall approval rates regularly above 99%.”
“Since adopting Infinx’s platform, we’ve seen a 90% decrease in workload on our team, and a 2% denial rate. We’re actually spending a lot more time with patients.”