Driven by focus and an entrepreneurial mindset, Infinx is a fun, fast paced company that is disrupting the patient access and revenue cycle management markets within healthcare.
We provide tech-enabled solutions that leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide a Cloud based platform and solutions for our customers. We are looking for passionate people to continue to bring new ideas and innovations to our team.
We are currently seeking a Western Business Development Director.
The Business Development Director (BDD) is responsible for identifying opportunities and creating sales strategies to secure targeted revenue and market penetration goals within the western region of the US. In this role the BDD will execute, design, develop, and deploy a regional sales strategy in collaboration with the VP of Growth and Strategy that will increase revenue and gain net new customers within the defined region. This person should be based in AZ, CA, NV, OR or WA.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Identify opportunities to sell solutions into net new customers.
- Conduct sales presentations and demonstrations
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representatives and the marketing department to coordinate efforts in identifying leads.
- Maintain deep understanding of our patient access and RCM products.
- Meet/exceed all assigned quotas and all performance benchmarks.
- Develop and enhance relationships internally and externally to drive adoption.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Knowledge
- 10+ years of RCM sales, patient access sales a plus
- Experience prospecting new business opportunities and new market development
- Healthcare Technology Sales Experience practice management, RCM services, RIS, LIS, EMR/EHR, computer-assisted coding, clinical decision support, HIT SaaS based solutions.
- Demonstrated sales track record, new sales track record & proven quota and forecasting performance
- We will consider candidates based in AZ, CA, NV, OR or WA
- Ability to travel as needed