Your questions, answered
We have provided a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions ranging from our solutions to our technology. Read below to find how we can help increase your revenue.
- How does Infinx maintain up-to-date payer information?
- Can Infinx’s software be integrated with your existing EHR/EMR systems?
- How does Infinx demonstrate the results of our revenue cycle solutions?
- Does Infinx have experience in handling specific specialties?
- What reduction of cost have Infinx’s clients seen?
- How do Infinx’s software solutions help reduce administrative costs?
- What are the key capabilities of the IPA+ offering?
- What are the primary advantages of IPA+ versus the a la carte Infinx IVB and PA offerings?
- What specialties does IPA+ support?
- How can Infinx’s existing Prior Authorization customers upgrade to IPA+?
- Which payers are supported by IPA+?
- Do I have to enter data manually into Infinx’s software solutions?
- How customizable is Infinx’s Prior Authorization solution?
- What are the benefits of Infinx’s Prior Authorization solution?
- Does the Infinx Prior Authorization Software come with a reporting tool?
- Can the Infinx Prior Authorization Software handle retroactive authorizations?
- Can Infinx’s Prior Authorization solution prioritize requests?
- How does Infinx’s solution help streamline prior authorizations?
- How does Infinx determine if a prior authorization is required or not?
- How do automatic status updates in Infinx’s Prior Authorization Software work?
- Which steps of the prior authorization process does Infinx automate?
- Can Infinx’s Prior Authorization Software automate all prior authorizations?
- How many prior authorizations does Infinx process daily?
- When an order is changed during the prior authorization process, what happens?
- What are the benefits of automating prior authorizations?
- What is the fee structure for Infinx’s Prior Authorization solution?
- What if insurance denies an authorization after Infinx’s determination was that no authorization was required?
Clinical Decision Support Mechanism
- What is a CDSM? Why might my practice need one?
- Which specialties will be impacted by Medicare’s CDSM program?
- What will happen if I don’t submit a certificate of CDSM consultation along with my Medicare Part B advanced imaging claim?
- What must be included in the furnishing provider’s advanced imaging claim to Medicare and CDSM compliance certificate?
- As an outpatient imaging center, how do we make sure that the ordering physicians are aware of the CDSM mandate?
- Can Infinx’s CDSM pre- administrative information from our existing EHR/EMR/RIS?
- Is the list of signs and symptoms in the Infinx CDSM tool static or does it vary by diagnosis?
- How does the Infinx CDSM work when an ordering practitioner has a combination of multiple CPT codes?
- Will a procedure still be reimbursed if it does not adhere to the Appropriate Use Criteria?
Revenue Cycle Management
- How are robot process automation, machine learning, and AI leveraged in Infinx’s revenue cycle solutions?
- How is artificial intelligence improving the lives of patients?
- Can artificial intelligence help the reimbursement process with payers leading to more timely/complete payments?
- Does artificial intelligence add security to records or help stop data breaches?
- Overall, how does artificial intelligence help providers and patients on the patient experience front?
Let Infinx help you realize more revenue in your payment lifecycle.
Contact us today to discuss your needs or schedule a demo.