Location: Infinx – Dallas, TX
Driven by focus and an entrepreneurial mindset, Infinx is a fun, fast paced company that is disrupting the patient access and revenue cycle management markets within healthcare.
We provide tech-enabled solutions that leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide a Cloud based platform and solutions for our customers. We are looking for passionate people to continue to bring new ideas and innovations to our team.
We are currently seeking a Sales Analyst within the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex.
The Sales Analyst evaluates and identifies trends in sales and marketing by analyzing industry data, from both within the company and outside. This involves collecting and examining data and using the information gathered to create coherent, intelligent reports to ensure sales and marketing activities are maximized.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
Responsibilities for Sales Analyst
- Compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends
- Communicate with management team regularly
- Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity
- Prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources
- Evaluate third-party data to determine best practices for company success
- Present actionable information and insights to team members and management
- Gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments
- Coordinate and manage sales and marketing lists and protocols
Qualifications for Sales Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, marketing or finance
- Strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- High level of organization and detail-orientation
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management
To apply, please send resume directly to [email protected].