Product Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Infinx Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology solutions company that supports revenue cycle management providers and hospital systems, which has been continuously changing the landscape of healthcare delivery.
Driven by focus and an entrepreneurial mindset, Infinx is a fun, fast-paced company that is disrupting the patient access and revenue cycle management markets within healthcare. We provide tech-enabled service solutions that leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide a cloud-based platform and solutions for our customers. We are looking for passionate people to continue to bring new ideas and innovations to our team.
This position will help manage the commercialization and lifecycle of our software solutions. This position will serve as the interface between our product management and marketing teams. You will possess a deep understanding of our market, prospective customers, and buying process along with in depth technical knowledge of our software solutions. This will be used to build differentiated messaging and support the teams in the creation of content to marketing programs and product strategy. This role will require interfacing with multiple stakeholders including Product Management, Marketing and Sales, and Engineering teams.
- Plan and execute the development of marketing programs and campaign materials to support product launches, GTM strategies, lead generation, and brand awareness.
- Participate as needed in customer-facing and revenue-generating activities internally with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Client Services teams.
- Collaborate with product management to develop product positioning, press releases and messaging that resonates with our target audience and develop.
- Maintain and update all relevant sales collateral such as sales decks, product sheets, videos, etc…
- Develop a solid understanding of the product and the competitive landscape to help drive sales enablement and training.
- Assist with the planning of new software releases and the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Monitor competitors, industry shifts, emerging markets, and the overall category to drive future growth and synthesize findings across the Marketing team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 3 years in Product Marketing
- Experience in the healthcare/RCM industry a plus
- Experience in SaaS Product Marketing experience a plus
- Proven track record in partnering and collaborating with product management and other cross-functional teams
- Ability to operate at a strategic level to define new market opportunities and assess product-market fit but also to work tactically to drive projects to successful completion
- Clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven problem solver able to discern the crux of an issue and use good judgment in recommending practical solutions
Link to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2611873838