Infinx Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology solutions company, that supports revenue cycle management providers and hospital systems, which has been continuously changing the landscape of healthcare delivery.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager, responsible for achieving revenue objectives and drive planning, implementation, delivery, and deployment of customer integration projects working with hospitals and healthcare practices across the country.
This position is for the Houston or Austin, Texas area.
- Own the customer success experience relationship with customers at various stages of their lifecycle post-close, including onboarding, implementation, launch, post-launch, adoption, and expansion.
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to incorporate and prioritize customer feedback and inform the roadmap.
- Create scalable resources and procedures to optimize the customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Develop account plans for customers with customer-specific goals and drive them forward with the rest of the Infinx team’s collaboration and support.
- Work in partnership with marketing to identify and amplify the narrative of our biggest customer success stories.
- Own the onboarding project schedules, including requirements analysis and priority negotiation. Be able to m ensure project performance using appropriate tools and resources and performs risk management to minimize project risk.
- Manage cross-functional team meetings with customers and internal teams and communication of status.
- Work with technology partners to deliver integrations with specific EMR and healthcare platforms.
Skills and Attributes
- 3+ years of work experience in a customer-facing and/or client services role that requires deep product knowledge.
- You have a high competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via email or phone.
- You’re an action-oriented and organized self-starter who is good at multitasking, prioritizing effectively across a wide variety of tasks, and evaluating situational urgency.
- You have strong customer empathy and build strong, trusted relationships with technical customers, and deep dive into their requests to understand their underlying needs.
- You have a track record of structured, analytics-driven problem solving.
- You enjoy coordinating and collaborating with internal stakeholders to meet business goals.
- You have a growth mindset – you enjoy learning, are comfortable with ambiguity, can be flexible in your thinking and are excited to be a great teammate!
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly, prior experience building trust in executive relationships, employing indirect influence cross functionally, and a clear communication style. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of technical project management experience managing IT Software/SaaS development projects.
- Experience with the healthcare industry is a big plus, but not required.
To apply, visit https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2349919778