Enhanced Revenue Solutions by Infinx is currently hiring for a AR/Denials Specialist in our Spring, Texas office. Come join our team and be a part of one of the most successful revenue management teams in the nation.
Under general direction, this position objective is to assist the Client Services Manager with the clients (Healthcare Providers) accounts in collections and billing. To develop resolutions and responsible for providing timely and efficient follow-up with all payer types for all unpaid and denied claims.
- Review & Research unpaid and denied claims.
- Responsible for accurate computer data input on all patients, notes, and claims.
- Required to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Research and resolve accounts appearing on Follow-up Reports.
- Make appropriate decisions and calls to carriers to maximize reimbursement on accounts to be worked.
- Correct all errors on electronic error reports using all the available information.
- Meet production and quality standards.
- Take Patient incoming calls and assist them with Patient balance statements
- Participates in daily production assignments that will continue to develop an understanding and knowledge of processing guidelines and expectations of respective client(s) payer mix.
- Ability to take patient phone calls and assist Customer Service when business needs arise.
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
Skills and Education
- 1+ years of relevant healthcare AR experience and / or customer service
- Experience working with claims billing and denials preferable
- Seeks continual professional development by updating current knowledge base regarding private insurance reimbursements.
- Participates in staff meetings and offers appropriate and constructive suggestions and criticism.
- Utilizes any extra time during decreased workload to assist other employees that may have extra workloads.
- Organizes work in a manner to keep up with all the details of the job requirements.
- Demonstrates competency in skills and knowledge pertinent to the practice of accounts receivable.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Insurance Company rules and regulations as pertaining to reimbursements for services rendered by Preferred.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent Communication (Verbal & Written) Skills
- Data entry skills
- Strong work ethics and confidentiality
- Time management skills and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary Range is dependent of level of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org